SkyWest Aviation Website Privacy Statement: SkyWest Aviation are committed to protecting your privacy, we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003. Specifically, we state that we will:
- Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose.
- Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes.
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes.
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on written request.
Personal Information We May Collect:
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name address phone number email address credit/debit card details
Please Note: We will NOT share your information with ANY third party.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Safebuy Web Trader Code.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. Our website uses a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser, this helps us to provide you with a better service. If for any reason you do not want us to do this you can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.